Wednesday, September 3

Wordless Wednesday - Data Monitoring & Apple-tastic Freebie


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Data monitoring...the hardest! It takes soooooo long for them to become independent, so I can assess each student. In my mind, I should be able to complete this is a couple of days! NOPE! A couple of weeks! I forget at the beginning of the year, how much they need me! HAHA Wendy 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great little freebie!
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you share your ideas and methods for monitoring progress and tracking data! Thank you for sharing this awesome little freebie too!

    XXOO
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete

© Growing Firsties. All rights reserved.
Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig